This committee supports and manages all media content and ensures consistency with the fundamental goals of the Linn Benton NAACP Branch. Activities include:
- Maintaining the Branch website and social media pages
- Publicizing Branch meetings and events through social media and traditional media
- Producing and distributing the monthly E:newsletter and Events Blast
- Creating media releases for the public
- Supporting communications needs of other Branch committees
The Communications Committee welcomes volunteers with graphics design, social media, website builder, newsletter builder, communications, and database management experience.
If you would like to be part of the Communications Committee or work on one (or more!) of its project, please click on the Volunteer Form below. You can also contact Committee Chair Cynthia Spencer with any questions.